Tebrau Coast Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM458psf and RM384.950.
- The average price was RM549psf and RM562,937.
Annual Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2020 Q1
- Tebrau Coast property prices recorded a decrease of 28.4 percent.
- The largest price decrease came from D’Carlton Seaview Residence at 17.6 percent, followed by Sovereign Bay at 14.9 percent and Meridin Bayvue at 14.5 percent.
- Property with the most price increase was Elita at 39.5 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q3 to 2020 Q1
- Tebrau Coast property prices remained stable in the 6 month period.
- The largest decline was Impian Senibong at 11.5 percent.
- Price increase the most for Green Haven at 16.6 percent.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The costliest properties were Marina View, Elita and The WaterEdge.
- The least expensive properties were Impian Senibong, Midas Seri Alam and Parc Regency.
Keep up with this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in FORECAST section.