- Median price drops below RM1 million but remain alleviated and on par with JB CIQ
- Occupancy appears highest for Teega residences relative to other properties in this area.
- No sign of progress on ferry connectivity to Singapore.
Puteri Harbour Property Price: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM979,125.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM888psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- Puteri Harbour prices declined by an average of 15.7 percent.
- Imperia recorded the largest price decrease, slightly above 20 percent.
- Teega Residence was the only property which recorded a marginal increase of about 4 percent.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- Puteri Harbour prices decreased by an average of 7.1 percent.
- Teega Residence was the only property that recorded a price increase of almost 13 percent.
- Southern Marina recorded the highest price decrease of nearly15 percent.
Top and Bottom Prices
- The costliest properties were over RM1million such as Pinetree Residence, Puteri Cove Residences, Southern Marina and Imperia.
- The least costly properties were Encorp Marina Puteri Harbour and Almas Residence at below RM800,000.
- Properties with over RM1000psf are Pinetree Residence and Puteri Cove Residences.
- The lowest psf were Imperia and Teega Suites at below RM630psf.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.