- Median price drops below RM1 million but remain alleviated and on par with JB CIQ
- Occupancy appears highest for Teega residences relative to other properties in this area.
- No sign of progress on ferry connectivity to Singapore.
Puteri Harbour Property Price: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM979,125.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM888psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- Puteri Harbour prices declined by an average of 15.7 percent.
- Imperia recorded the largest price decrease, slightly above 20 percent.
- Teega Residence was the only property which recorded a marginal increase of about 4 percent.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- Puteri Harbour prices decreased by an average of 7.1 percent.
- Teega Residence was the only property that recorded a price increase of almost 13 percent.
- Southern Marina recorded the highest price decrease of nearly15 percent.
Top and Bottom Prices
- The costliest properties were over RM1million such as Pinetree Residence, Puteri Cove Residences, Southern Marina and Imperia.
- The least costly properties were Encorp Marina Puteri Harbour and Almas Residence at below RM800,000.
- Properties with over RM1000psf are Pinetree Residence and Puteri Cove Residences.
- The lowest psf were Imperia and Teega Suites at below RM630psf.