Puteri Harbour Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM922psf and RM1161,900.
- The average price was RM941psf and RM1093,954.
Annual Price Change: From 2018 Q3 to 2019 Q3
- Puteri Harbour property prices recorded a decrease of 5.9 percent.
- The largest price decrease came from Teega Suites at 33.2 percent, followed by Teega Residences at 28.2 percent and Encorp Marina at 24.6 percent.
- The biggest price increase was recorded for Pinetree Residence at 53.5 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2019 Q3
- Puteri Harbour property prices declined by 5.7 percent in the 6 month period.
- The largest decline was Encorp Marina at 24.6 percent and Teega Suites at 11.1 percent.
- Similarly, the biggest price increased this period was Pinetree Residence at 53.5 percent.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The most expensive properties were Pinetree Residence, Imperia and Puteri Cove Residences.
- The least costly properties were Encorp Marina and Teega Suites, followed by Teega Residences.
Keep up with this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in FORECAST section.