Medini Property Price: Feb 2020
- The median price was RM680,661.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM792psf.
Annual Price Change: Feb 2019 to Feb 2020
- Medini prices declined by an average of 6.6 percent.
- D’Pristine and Afiniti declined the most at close to 20 percent. Paradiso Nuova and Iskandar Residence declined marginally.
- 1Medini and Grand Medini recorded negligible price increase.
6-month Price Change: Sept 2019 to Feb 2020
- Medini prices declined by an average of 4.6 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Afiniti and Paradiso Nuova.
- 1Medini recorded a slight price increase.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The costliest properties were Grand Medini, Iskandar Residences and Medini Lakeside at above RM802,000
- The least costly properties were 1Medini, Medini Signature and D’Pristine at below RM590,000
- Properties with the highest psf are Grand Medini, Medini Lakeside and The Elysia Park Residences at above RM810psf
- The lowest psf is 1Medini at RM573psf followed by newly launched Optimus Medini.
- Half the properties in Medini experience a gradual decline in its price. Noticeable distressed sales occurred in several properties and some are below their launch price.
- 1Medini and Afiniti were the earliest properties launched in this area. The latest property launched is Optimus Medini which will be covered in the next research cycle.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.