- Overall, Medini prices fell including properties near hotspots like Mall of Medini and Sunway Iskandar suburb.
- The latest property launch is Optimus Medini priced at RM634psf. This represents a 28 percent drop from the highs of year 2014
- Low occupancy continues to prevail in overall Medini. The Ramada Hotel was likely used as quarantine centre.
Medini Property Price: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM645,598.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM773psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- Medini prices declined by an average of 13.4 percent.
- Citrine Residence, Afiniti and Iskandar Residence declined the most, around 20 percent.
- Medini Lakeside is the only property that recorded no change to price.
- D’Pristine was the only property that recorded an increase, at around 11 percent.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- Medini prices declined by an average of 5.2 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Elysia Park Residence, Iskandar Residence and 1Medini, above 10 percent.
- Medini Lakeside price remained unchanged during this period.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- Hijauan (MacroLink), Grand Medini, and Medini Lakeside at above RM700,000 were the costliest properties in this area.
- Optimus Medini, 1Medini, Grid were the least costly properties at below RM450,000.
- Properties with the highest psf are Hijauan (MacroLink), Grand Medini, and Medini Lakeside at above RM800psf.
- The lowest psf is 1Medini at below RM500psf.