Medini Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM831psf and RM745,867.
- The average price was RM834psf and RM752,263.
Annual Price Change: From 2018 Q3 to 2019 Q3
- Medini property prices recorded a marginal decrease of 3.4 percent.
- The largest price decrease came from D’Pristine at 29 percent, followed by Iskandar Residence at 12.2 percent and 1Medini at 11.2 percent.
- The only price increase was recorded for Grand Medini at 7.3 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2019 Q3
- Medini property prices declined by 2.9 percent in the 6 month period.
- The largest decline was D’Pristine at 29 percent, followed by Iskandar Residence at 7.6 percent.
- Marginal price increase noted for Citrine Residence at 8.7 percent and Grand Medini at 7.3 percent.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The costliest properties were Afiniti, Iskandar Residence and Grand Medini.
- The least expensive properties were 1Medini, Medini Signature and D’Pristine.