Tebrau Coast Property Price: Feb 2020
- The median price was RM515,231.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM511psf.
Annual Price Change: Feb 2019 to Feb 2020
- Tebrau Coast prices declined by an average of 5.9 percent.
- Green Haven, Elita and Impian Senibong recorded a price decline of more than 13 percent.
- Others remained relatively unchanged.
6-month Price Change: Sept 2019 to Feb 2020
- Tebrau Coast prices declined by an average of 4.7 percent.
- The largest price decline was recorded for Green Haven and Elita.
- Marginal price increase was recorded for D’Carlton Seaview Residences.
Top and Bottom Prices
- The costliest properties were Marina View and Elita at above RM1 million.
- The least costly properties were Impian Senibong and Midas Seri Alam at below RM300,000.
- Property with the highest psf is Marina View.
- Properties below RM400psf are D’Ambience, Impian Senibong and Midas Seri Alam.
- Elita is the costliest property due to distortion as it does not have 2 bedrooms. The smallest 3 bedroom is used hence it is not comparable to other properties.
- The WaterEdge at Senibong Cove saw a growing community of Japanese expats. By contrast, Korean expats with families appear to favour Iskandar Sunway at Medini.
- Demand for properties in this area remains challenging as none of the properties is within walking distance to the Permas Jaya hub, the junction of Aeon/McDonald. This junction is the hotspot in this area.
- All eyes are now on the Iskandar Waterfront City development which can potentially transform this area.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.