Puteri Harbour Property Price: Feb 2020
- The median price was RM1,054,125.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM961psf.
Annual Price Change: Feb 2019 to Feb 2020
- Puteri Harbour prices increased by an average of 1.1 percent.
- Pinetree Residence recorded the highest price increase of over 35 percent.
- Encorp Marina recorded the largest price decrease.
- Others remain relatively unchanged.
6-month Price Change: Sept 2019 to Feb 2020
- Puteri Harbour prices declined by an average of 4.5 percent.
- The largest price decline was recorded for Imperia.
- There was no price increase for all properties,
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The costliest properties were Pinetree Residences, Puteri Cove Residences and Southern Marina at over RM1,200,000
- The least costly properties were Teega Residences, Encorp Marina, and Teega Suites at below RM800,000
- Properties with over 1000psf are Pinetree Residences and Puteri Cove.
- The lowest psf were Imperia and Teega Suites at mid RM600psf level.
- Puteri Harbour saw the second property in Pinetree turn to ‘hotel-like’ serviced apartment like Somerset. This could have raised its market value as significant price increase was recorded this period.
- Puteri Harbour has the highest median price among the 8 areas of Iskandar Malaysia.
- While supply units are in abundance, there was no indication of distressed sales and this area continue to record the highest price in Iskandar Malaysia.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.