Johor property price in JB CIQ rose by 7.3 percent to RM921psf from 2020Q1 to 2020Q3. Tri Tower, Paragon Suites and Suasana rose the most during the 6-month period.
- The build-up to the RTS signing in July 2020 kept asking prices high despite the pandemic devastation on the rest of Iskandar region.
- Tri Tower and Suasana prices exceeded RM1200psf while Skysuites and V Summerplace hovered around RM700psf region.
- R&F Princess Cove maintains price at RM1000psf level with the next Siene Phase slightly above the first launch.
Johor Property Price in JB CIQ: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM836,125.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM921psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- JB CIQ prices increased by an average of 15.2 percent.
- Suasana recorded the highest price increase. Paragon Suites remained unchanged.
- Sky Habitat and Skysuites declined under 10 percent.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- JB CIQ prices increased by an average of 7.3 percent.
- The largest increase was recorded for Tri Tower.
- R&F Princess Cove recorded the highest price decline.
Top and Bottom Price
- Suasana and Tri Tower at above RM1million, are the highest median price properties in the area.
- Skysuites recorded the lowest price at RM600,000 level
- The lowest price in psf is also Skysuites at RM600psf level.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.