Johor property price in JB CIQ rose by 7.3 percent to RM921psf from 2020Q1 to 2020Q3. Tri Tower, Paragon Suites and Suasana rose the most during the 6-month period.
- The build-up to the RTS signing in July 2020 kept asking prices high despite the pandemic devastation on the rest of Iskandar region.
- Tri Tower and Suasana prices exceeded RM1200psf while Skysuites and V Summerplace hovered around RM700psf region.
- R&F Princess Cove maintains price at RM1000psf level with the next Siene Phase slightly above the first launch.
Johor Property Price in JB CIQ: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM836,125.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM921psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- JB CIQ prices increased by an average of 15.2 percent.
- Suasana recorded the highest price increase. Paragon Suites remained unchanged.
- Sky Habitat and Skysuites declined under 10 percent.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- JB CIQ prices increased by an average of 7.3 percent.
- The largest increase was recorded for Tri Tower.
- R&F Princess Cove recorded the highest price decline.
Top and Bottom Price
- Suasana and Tri Tower at above RM1million, are the highest median price properties in the area.
- Skysuites recorded the lowest price at RM600,000 level
- The lowest price in psf is also Skysuites at RM600psf level.