Johor condo price in Iskandar Puteri
- Very little building activity is seen in this area with the sole development of Sky Trees in the market. Our research team continues to monitor closely this dual key concept.
- Prices remained unchanged throughout this pandemic period and its attributed to the loan moratorium initiative.
- A quarter of the properties in Iskandar Puteri experienced more than 10 percent price decline in the past year. This can be attributed, not only to the supply of high-rise properties but the massive stock of new landed terrace dwellings in the area.
Iskandar Puteri Property Price: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM434,714.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM491psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- Iskandar Puteri prices increased by a marginal 1.4 per cent.
- The largest price increase was recorded for 8scape at above 10 percent.
- The biggest price drop was recorded for Sky Loft at almost 25 percent while Fairway Suites and Impiana were recorded at almost 20 percent.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- Iskandar Puteri prices declined by a marginal of 2.3 percent.
- The largest price decline was recorded for Sky Loft at almost 25 percent followed by Sky Executive Suites at about 15 percent.
- The largest price increase was recorded for 8scape and Ujana by more than 25 percent.
Iskandar Puteri Johor condo Top and Bottom Price
- The costliest properties were Sky Loft and EcoNest at above RM600,000 level.
- The least costly properties were Midas Link and Nusa Heights at below RM300,000.
- Property with the highest psf was EcoNest at almost RM950psf.
- The lowest psf was recorded for Horizon Residences and Perling Heights at below RM360psf.