- Taman Molek suburb maintains an elevated price above RM550,000 while the median price in the area is below RM400,000.
- The largest price decline is Centra Residences beside the EDL highway while The Aliff Residences was likely affected by the Capital 21 let-down.
- Foreclosure or ‘lelong sales’ emerged strongly for the first time since Iskandar Property Census started.
JB Outer City Property Price: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM394,266.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM423psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- JB Outer City prices declined by an average of 7.1 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Centra Residence, The Aliff Residences, and KSL Daya Residence, above 20 percent.
- ARC Luxury Apartments and The Garden Residence Premier recorded the highest price increase, just above 7 percent.
- 10 in 34 properties have less than 5 percent price movement.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- JB Outer City prices declined by an average of 6.8 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for G Residence and Jentayu Residence.
- The largest price increase was recorded for The Garden Residence Premier.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The costliest properties were Molek Pine 4, Molek Pine 3 and Molek Regency at above RM560,000.
- The least costly property is Centra Residence at below RM230,000.
- Properties with the highest psf were Central Park, Havona Luxury Condo, Molek Regency at above RM560psf.
- Properties with the lowest psf were Pandan Residence1, KSL Residence @Daya, and Centra Residence at below RM312psf.