JB Outer City Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM455psf and RM424,500
- The average price was RM465psf and RM440,698.
Annual Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2020 Q1
- JB Outer City property prices recorded a decrease of 12.6 percent.
- The largest price decrease came from Centra Residence at 34.1 percent, followed by Molek Pine 4 at 25 percent and The Aliff Avenue at 14.3 percent.
- Nevertheless, price increase was recorded for Sky Garden Residences at 34.2 percent, Ponderosa Lakeside at 22.6 percent and Central Park at 21.7 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q3 to 2020 Q1
- JB Outer City property prices declined by 1.5 percent in the 6 month period.
- The largest decline was Centra Residence at 34.1 percent, Molek Pine 4 at 25 percent and The Garden Residence at 17.1 percent.
- Price increased the most for KSL Daya Residence at 25 percent, followed by Central Park at 21.7 percent and The Aliff Residences at 14.9 percent.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The most costly properties were Molek Pine 4, followed by KSL Daya Residence and Havona Luxury Apartment.
- The least costly properties were ARC Luxury Apartments, Manhattan Austin and Pandan Residence 1.
Keep up with this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in FORECAST section.