- Median prices rose by 12 percent year-on-year to RM595psf.
- Taman Bayu properties exhibit uneven change with a big price increase for Wave Marina Cove and Botanika while Grandview 360 declined the most year-on-year.
- Larkin prices remained relatively stable while the rest of JB Inner City experienced large fluctuation due to competing forces arising from the positive RTS signing and the downward impact of COVID-19.
JB Inner City Price – Aug 2020
- The median price was RM694,749.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM595psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- JB Inner City prices increased by an average of 12 percent.
- The largest increase was recorded for Wave Marina Cove at just above 15 percent, while Grandview 360 recorded highest price decline at more than 20 percent.
- SKS Habitat and The Straits price remained unchanged.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- JB Inner City prices declined by an average of 2.9 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Seasons Luxury Apartment and D Esplanade.
- Highest price increase was recorded for Botanika, just above 15 percent.
Top and Bottom Prices
- The costliest properties were Astaka, at above RM2.4 million.
- The least costly properties were Aman Larkin (formerly Scott Tower), Seasons Luxury Apartment, Larkin Heights at below RM400,000.
- Properties with the highest psf were Astaka, The Straits View 18 at above RM1000psf.
- Properties with lowest psf were recorded for Aman Larkin at below RM350psf.