JB CIQ Property Price: Feb 2020
- The median price was RM773,629.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM873psf.
Annual Price Change: Feb 2019 to Feb 2020
- JB CIQ prices declined by an average of 0.2 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Suasana. Tri Tower and Paragon Suites declined by under 10 percent.
- Sky Habitat recorded the highest price increase. V Summerplace increased marginally while Skysuites remained unchanged.
6-month Price Change: Sept 2019 to Feb 2020
- JB CIQ prices declined by an average of 9.1 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Paragon Suites.
Top and Bottom Price
- The highest median price property was Suasana at above RM1 million.
- Skysuites, Sky Habitat and V Summerplace recorded the lowest price at RM700,000 level.
- The highest price in psf are Suasana, Tri Tower and R&F Princess Cove at over RM1000psf level.
- The lowest price in psf are Skysuites and V Summerplace at RM700psf level.
- Overall JB CIQ prices remain relatively stable in February 2020. Large price movement is not unusual for areas with a ‘small census base’ as a handful of properties can often skew the result.
- Suasana declined the most coming from a high base. Actual transaction remains weak in line with the rest of other Iskandar area.
- Resale asking price remains elevated likely in anticipation of the RTS outcome expected on 31 July 2020.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.