JB CIQ Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM799psf and RM725,924.
- The average price was RM896psf and RM813,366.
Annual Price Change: From 2018 Q3 to 2019 Q3
- JB CIQ property prices recorded a decrease of 22.3 percent.
- The largest price decrease came from Tri Tower at 13.7 percent followed by V Summerplace at 12.7 percent.
- The biggest price increase was recorded for Sky Habitat at 29.3 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2019 Q3
- JB CIQ property prices declined by 20.7 percent in the 6 month period.
- The largest decline was Suasana at 19.8 percent.
- The biggest price increase came from Sky Habitat at 29.3 percent, followed by Paragon Suites at 10.2 percent and R&F Princess Cove at 10.1 percent.
Top and Bottom Price
- The most expensive property was Suasana.
- The least costly property in the area was Skysuites.
Keep up with this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in FORECAST section.