Iskandar Puteri Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM503psf and RM428.750.
- The average price was RM532psf and RM472,625.
Annual Price Change: From 2018 Q3 to 2019 Q3
- Iskandar Puteri property prices recorded a decrease of 15.2 percent.
- The biggest price decrease came from 8scape at 30.1 percent, followed by Idaman Residences at 13.4 percent and The Raffles Suite at 11.2 percent.
- Price increased the most for Sky Loft at 53.2 percent, followed by The Garden Residences at 19.5 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2019 Q3
- Iskandar Puteri property price declined by 3.6 percent in the 6 month period.
- The largest decline was 8scape at 30.1 percent.
- Marginal price increased noted for Perling Heights at 7.7 percent.
Top and Bottom 3 Prices
- The costliest properties were Sky Loft, Impiana and EcoNest.
- The least costly properties were Nusa Heights, 8scape and Midas Link.
Keep up with this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in FORECAST section.