Iskandar Puteri Property Price: Feb 2020
- The median price was RM445,050.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM490psf.
Annual Price Change: Feb 2019 to Feb 2020
- Iskandar Puteri prices declined by an average of 8.4 percent.
- The largest price decrease was recorded for 8scape and Ujana at over 32 percent. Fairway Suites declined marginally.
- Perling Heights and EcoNest recorded a negligible price increase.
6-month Price Change: Sept 2019 to Feb 2020
- Iskandar Puteri prices declined by an average of 5.7 percent.
- The largest price decline was recorded for Ujana and Fairway Suites
- The largest price increase was recorded for EcoNest and Sky Executive Suites.
Top and Bottom Prices
- The costliest properties were Sky Loft and EcoNest at over RM688,000.
- The least costly properties were 8scape, Nusa Heights and Midas Link at below RM340,000.
- Properties with the highest psf are EcoNest and D’Suites at over RM600psf.
- The lowest psf was recorded for Perling Heights, 8scape and Ujana at below RM360psf.
- A quarter of the properties in Iskandar Puteri experienced more than 10 percent price decline in the past year. This can be attributed, not only to the supply of high-rise properties but the massive stock of new landed terrace dwellings in the area.
- New gated communities mushroomed in Bukit Indah, Gelang Patah, Ecoworld, Horizon Hill to name a few.
- Other newer townships such as Iskandar Sunway at Medini brings Tuas Link even closer for daily commuters to Singapore.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.