- Expectations remain high for JB CIQ as prices held firm at RM900+psf following confirmation of RTS in July 2020.
- The pandemic is under control at the expense of a closed border that has devastated the rental market.
- The loan moratorium saved the day but rising distress sales visible in rest of Iskandar region except JB CIQ.
Overall Iskandar Malaysia Price: 2020 Q3
- The median price was RM 573,931.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM577psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- Iskandar Malaysia property prices recorded a decline of 8.9 percent.
- The biggest price decrease came from Danga Bay, Puteri Harbour and Medini area over 10 percent.
- Price increase with more than 15 percent came from JB CIQ and Tebrau Coast.
Top and Bottom Prices
- The top three costliest properties remained to be Astaka, Straits View 18 and Pinetree Residence.
- The least three costly properties were Centra Residence, D’Carlton Seaview and Impian Senibong.
Top and Bottom PSF
- The highest price, measured in PSF is Pinetree Residence, Suasana and Tri Tower.
- The lowest price measured in PSF is KSL Residence @Daya, Centra Residence and D’Carlton Seaview Residence.
- Iskandar Malaysia information is derived from 8 locations with its unique characteristics.
- Readers are advised to thoroughly research Iskandar region before investing or finding a new home by following the path below:
- Understand our research framework (Before Reading – left button)
- View all properties in the 8 areas (Red Census button)
- Get familiar with the location of each area (Grey buttons)
- Know our research methodology and its limitations (Our research)
- Follow the recommended path. Price, Supply, Hotspot, Forecast
- Link with our panel of agents with exclusive access to our data.