Danga Bay Highlights
- Country Garden has a change in data collection method that makes price comparison futile this period. A specific block “Amberside’ is used to represent the development.
- New billboard coverings are sighted along Danga Bay indicating renewed building activity. Details remain elusive at the time of reporting.
- Overall prices remain muted and the RTS confirmation had little cushioning effect over the pandemic onslaught.
Danga Bay Property Price: Aug 2020
- The median price was RM648,500.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM534psf.
Annual Price Change: Aug 2019 to Aug 2020
- Property prices declined by an average of 22 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Country Garden and Bora Residences, above 20 percent.
- None of the properties recorded any price increase.
6-month Price Change: Feb 2020 to Aug 2020
- Danga Bay prices declined by an average of 15.8 percent.
- The largest price decline was recorded by Tropez, slightly above 25 percent.
- Laguna Heights recorded the lowest price declined under 5 percent, while the other properties recorded price decline by more than 10 percent.
Top and Bottom Price
- The costliest property was Laguna Heights at above RM1.2 million.
- The least costly property in this area was Twin Danga at below RM350,000.
- Country Garden has the highest psf at RM675psf.
- Laguna Heights has the lowest psf at RM442psf.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.