Danga Bay Property Price: Feb 2020
- The median price was RM769,800.
- Measured in price per square foot, it was RM660psf.
Annual Price Change: Feb 2019 to Feb 2020
- Danga Bay property prices declined by an average of 13.6 percent.
- The largest decline was recorded for Bora Residences and Laguna Heights. Country Garden declined marginally.
- Tropez is the only property that recorded marginal price increase.
6-month Price Change: Sept 2019 to Feb 2020
- Danga Bay prices declined by an average of 5.6 percent.
- The largest price decline was recorded for Bora Residence.
- Twin Danga remained unchanged.
Top and Bottom Price
- The costliest property was Laguna Heights at above RM1 million.
- The least costly property in this area was Twin Danga at below RM400,000.
- Country Garden has the highest psf at RM884psf.
- Laguna Heights have the lowest psf at RM455psf
- Danga Bay prices must be interpreted with caution. It has the fewest properties in its census and comprises of two locations with a wide price range.
- The ‘high-end’ area is the reclaim land portion where Country Garden, Bora Residences and Tropez sits. The ‘in-land’ section is Laguna Heights and Twin Danga where the psf drops significantly. Under this unique circumstance, median price does not reflect the overall location well.
- Laguna Heights statistics distorts the overall measurement as it does not have 2 bedrooms and the distortion is significant for a small census size.
- Readers are advised to research the individual property attributes in HOTSPOT section.
We are constantly updating this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in our FORECAST section.