Danga Bay Property Price: 2019 Q3
- The median price was RM620psf and RM830,000.
- The average price was RM724psf and RM848,800.
Annual Price Change: From 2018 Q3 to 2019 Q3
- Danga Bay property prices recorded a decrease of 34 percent.
- All property prices decreased in the area. The biggest price drop came from Country Garden at 33.2 percent, followed by Laguna Heights at 28.9 percent.
Half-yearly Price Change: From 2019 Q1 to 2019 Q3
- Danga Bay property prices declined by 4.9 percent in the 6-month period.
- The largest decline was Bora Residences at 22.3 percent, followed by Laguna Heights at 10 percent.
Top and Bottom Price
- The most expensive property was Laguna Heights.
- The least costly property was Twin Danga in that area.
Keep up with this area’s DEMAND and SUPPLY, location review in HOTSPOT and future PRICES in FORECAST section.